Firework Nights Firework Nights

Great Effects

Really nice graphics. I'm actually working on a fireworks game myself with a different engine (don't worry, mine look entirely different), but I love your style! You have a really solid base, but it would be awesome if you could elaborate on this game a little more. Like some others said, it's a little too short.

Hopefully I'll be done my game soon, so we can compare fireworks ;)

Neverending Light Neverending Light

Great game

I usually don't review, but this was just too awesome!

I'd give it a 10 just for the shadows alone, let alone the great voice acting and superb graphics/animation. I see how worked very hard on the presentation of this game, getting all the small details just right, and it really shows!

Excellent job! Hope to see more from you.

The Impossible Quiz 2 The Impossible Quiz 2

Awesome quiz!

And for those stuck on the mashometer....you can press enter AND space, so do it alternately!

Awesome Shooter Game Awesome Shooter Game

Good game but...

I found a bug with the life buying system: when you don't have enough money and you buy life, the price increases, even though you didn't get the extra life. Also, when you DO buy the life, your money isn't subtracted (it stays the same as it was before).

Also, I found this game a bit easy. I got up to about level 60 without much of a problem...the trick is to keep pressing 'z' and clicking -- you end up shooting normal shots and freeze shots alternately, which is like an instant kill for everything :p. I don't know how you'd correct that though. Maybe add a time delay in switching between weapons?

johnfn responds:

Bah, you're right. The life upgrade thing was sort of a last minute thing, so it didn't get a lot of beta testing.

That freeze/normal trick was really clever, I gotta have more people like you beta testing for me. :D It's tough to balance difficulty because before I had someone saying that easy was really hard. So who knows?

Cannon Bods Cannon Bods

Great Game, but...

Graphics - Graphics were great; clean, and clear! 10/10

Style - loved the style! 10/10

Sound - I can't really judge this since I was playing this with sound off, so I just gave it a ten anyway.

Violence - Well, pirates are violent by nature, I guess. And being shot out of cannons is violent, but there was no blood, so yeah...not that it's a bad thing! 6/10

Interactivity - I would've given this a 10, but sometimes the collision detection would stop working and it's very annoying! 7/10

Humor - It's hilarious watching the pirates bounce off of each other! 10/10

Overall:
It was a great game, with a unique premise, what with the bouncing and all. The only problem was the iffy collision detection, which detracted greatly from your game. Sometimes, I would shoot a pirate multiple times, but all my shots would just go right through it! It's really annoying when you can't kill a pirate and he ends up landing...otherwise, great game!

Crazy Kimono Doll Assault Crazy Kimono Doll Assault

AWESOME!

i especially liked how your gun got more inaccurate...

stupid gold dolls...so hard to kill :|

Build a Robot Build a Robot

awesome

i liked how u can rotate stuff

haha found the necklace and the weird hair-do (at least i think that's what it is..)

Doomed Doomed

dammit!

i got so much money, i upgraded my rockets to full, bought 999 of them, and started shooting them....i didn't notice they were rtaking down my health with each shot, no matter how far i was and ended up killing myself :(

btw, great game, loved it :D

TERRAIN: Chapter 1 TERRAIN: Chapter 1

great game!

i loved it! i'm going to try out the next one now :D

Silhouette - Game Silhouette - Game

awesome!

it's like the game commandos!